ABOUT NASHIK FLOWER PARK
Time: 11 AM to 7 PM
(Ticket counter close at 5 PM.)
Day Amt. per person
Monday To Friday 300/- Rs.
Weekend(Saturday & Sunday) 400/- Rs.
Social distancing must be maintained at all times Hand sanitisers have been available throughout the venue for guests to avail All the staff members will be well trained in compliance with the new safety protocol.
Safety Measures & New Rules at Nashik Flower Park
Due to safety reasons, it will be mandatory for guests to undergo temperature checks before entering the venue. Hand sanitizers will be made accessible across all areas for visitors to avail.
The everyday capacity will also be significantly reduced and monitored by the staff. Social distancing needs to be followed throughout the venue as well. Markings and signage will be installed at various points, helping visitors guide their way inside the park.
All the staff members will be well-trained in compliance with the new protocol and will be available within the venue to assist visitors, if required.
Rules & Regulations
- Ticket is valid for single entry only
- Use of professional cameras and drones are not allowed inside the garden
- Professional shoots, including engagements, wedding, modeling, TV ads and other events requires prior approval from the management office
- Opening and closing timings should be observed strictly
- Please use proper passages, walkways and exits allocated for such use
- Flower picking is STRICTLY not allowed
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hover boards, Pets are not allowed
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the garden
- Barbeque is not allowed
- Use proper litter bins for disposal of litters
- Sitting is allowed only in the designated areas
- Any instruction from the security personnel should be followed immediately without argument
- The management has all the rights to expel any visitor from the park if found posing great threats to flowers, park assets or involves in misconduct
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with mentioned instructions shall be sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions
- Tickets are non-refundable in any circumstances
How To Reach
How to reach Nashik Flower Park via Public Transport